HanesBrands believes in doing business with those vendors who embrace and demonstrate high standards of ethical business behavior. We are proud of the trusted partnerships that we have in place with our vendors and look forward to establishing beneficial business relationships with new ones.
It is the mission of the Global Procurement Department to support Hanes in achieving its corporate goals by maintaining collaborative relationships with all aspects of the business, ensuring we are creating the most value for our partners. We deliver value by ensuring that we maintain a world class supply base, driven by the highest ethical, social and regulatory standards, focused on continuous improvement and total cost optimization.
To provide Hanes a competitive advantage by:
- Adhering to a rigorous set of ethics and standards.
- Continually seeking and developing world class talent.
- Partnering with the front end of the business to ensure priorities are in alignment.
- Conducting intense business engagement with vendors.
- Performing at a high level relative to Assurance, Quality, Service, Cost, Innovation and Regulatory (AQSCIR).
- Providing ongoing world class training.
- Striving for global consistency in Procurement methods and processes.
- Aggressively managing raw material cost curves.
- Applying cost model analytics to understand primary drivers of overall price.
- Increasing business acumen for creating strategies with an understanding of both the business need and the market, and by making metric-based decisions.
If you are interested in doing business with Hanes, get to know us.